TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Tour of the TMNT Exhibit at the Children's Museum in Indianapolis
Free forum : TMNT Origins RPG - Portal EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 9:49 pm by KittyGrl

» Green Thumbs. (Farmhouse Holiday Shenanigans)
Free forum : TMNT Origins RPG - Portal EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 4:45 am by Donatello Hamato

»  "Our Business is Life Itself."
Free forum : TMNT Origins RPG - Portal EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 3:11 pm by Erica Martins

» Muddied Waters (tag Bonesteel)
Free forum : TMNT Origins RPG - Portal EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 3:06 pm by Erica Martins

» The peanut gallery (hospital)
Free forum : TMNT Origins RPG - Portal EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 9:16 pm by Lazarus King

» Crazy and the Brain
Free forum : TMNT Origins RPG - Portal EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 9:10 pm by Ezekiel Blat

» Marauding with Mikey.
Free forum : TMNT Origins RPG - Portal EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 2:08 pm by Michelangelo Hamato

» Sing to me sweet angel of music!
Free forum : TMNT Origins RPG - Portal EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 10:20 pm by April O'Neil

» *Pokes!* (<Insert POKES here!!>)
Free forum : TMNT Origins RPG - Portal EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 2:11 pm by Rogue

Keywords
Original
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:52 am
RULES (Please read before getting started!)
Free forum : TMNT Origins RPG - Portal EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 11:53 pm by Rogue
Hello and welcome to TMNT Origins! We hope that you enjoy your time here! While this place is an RPG outlet for people to unwind and have a good time, we have set a few rules in place to help things run smoothly. Please take a moment to read over them to make sure you're up to speed and in the know. Please make a post once you have read, understand and agree. If you have any questions, they can …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 23
Guess since I am here...
Free forum : TMNT Origins RPG - Portal EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:12 am by Tara-Lee Stone
Ok, so many of you have talked to me in the chat room, due to I introduced myself there as one of the newest member's of this lovely site. But I thought...(since I kinda did vanish...due to work) that I introduce myself properly right here.

The name's Amelia, and I am 28 and if you can't guess by the name I am female. I am a deli clerk, been one for 4 year's now and while it isn't the most fun …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 6
New Mod on board!!
Free forum : TMNT Origins RPG - Portal EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:41 pm by Rogue
As most of you know, my time has been very limited lately and anyone that has ever ran a forum knows it's hard to do solo. I've tried my best to keep everything up but I'm no longer able to do it on my own.

I've been trying to decide who to 'promote' for sometime now, and knew that I needed to choose someone who was active on the forum and who reads everything. Someone that posts frequently and …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 6
Official Site Announcement Thread!
Free forum : TMNT Origins RPG - Portal EmptySun May 17, 2015 1:05 pm by Rogue
I have added a section for those of you who wish to post up some of the scenes from our nightly Chatzy Adventures! Razz Remember, these scenes are just for kicks and are no way associated with the main game. As mentioned in that section, in the event that a current scene from one of the stories is RPed in chat, they should be cleaned up and put into story form, then posted to the respective place. …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
I'm here, Bitches!
Free forum : TMNT Origins RPG - Portal EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 7:39 pm by Ezekiel Blat
My new player finally got around to finishing my profile. I think she might have got somethings wrong, but hey, I like leaving a little mystery about myself. Can't tell you the whole story all at one time. So I'm here, Not officially I guess sense the Rogue girl hasn't approved the profile. No rush on that, I'm enjoying being lazy and not having to worry about everyone's ass though I do Miss my …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Greetings! I'm Erica.
Free forum : TMNT Origins RPG - Portal EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 8:52 am by Erica Martins
Very Happy

Hello!

How is everyone?

Comments: 4
Something Wicca This Way Comes
Free forum : TMNT Origins RPG - Portal EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:11 am by Charmed
Where to begin! Well, I'm female, unemployed (staying with friends for who knows how long) and I live in greater London, U.K. My interests include forum RPGs, the unexplained, international food/cookery, comic-books, sci-fi & fantasy and photography.

Despite my age (I'm not that old though, :b), I still love animated shows and movies, and enjoy comic books, as well as various novels (I love to …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 5
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of TMNT Origins RPG on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Mikko McKinnon
Free forum : TMNT Origins RPG - Portal EmptyFree forum : TMNT Origins RPG - Portal I_voting_barFree forum : TMNT Origins RPG - Portal Empty 
Erica Martins
Free forum : TMNT Origins RPG - Portal EmptyFree forum : TMNT Origins RPG - Portal I_voting_barFree forum : TMNT Origins RPG - Portal Empty 
Michelangelo Hamato
Raphael Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Donatello Hamato
Lexi Davis
April O'Neil
Loventrice Dixon
Lazarus King
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Statistics
We have 74 registered users
The newest registered user is Noah Chevalier

Our users have posted a total of 9012 messages in 339 subjects