TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 the Cost of Freedom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Master Splinter
Canon
avatar

Posts : 211
Join date : 2014-09-30
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:34 am

Splinter sighs, "proceed with caution Leonardo. Lead your brothers well." He stands to take over with the last muffin batch listening to the brothers prepare to go - and inwardly snorting as he could hear the youthful female in Donnie's lab respond to the order of remaining behind.

Yeah that would go down well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Donatello Hamato
Canon
avatar

Posts : 407
Join date : 2014-08-27
Age : 19
Location : New York City

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:21 pm

Melissa Andreas wrote:
" Well better staying here than anywhere else right now. I kinda pissed off the Purple Dragons and some lady that said she was part of the Foot whatever that is. Still better ask your master though." Mel replied knowing the odds of staying were slim and she would be on the streets again and right now it was safer here than out there and she couldn't help but cling to Donnie.

Don continued to hold Mel.  He knew that the odds of Splinter letting her stay weren't great, but there was nothing he could do about it.  Maybe if Mel explained the situation to him, he might understand why it would be best for her to stay with them.  It was worth a shot, anyway.  

"We'll see what happens."

However, as much as Don didn't want to throw her back out on the street, the fact she was a thief made him extremely uneasy.  He really hoped she wouldn't turn on them at some point.  At this time, it seemed like the feeling was a genuine one.  She wanted to stay with them for good reasons.

Michelangelo Hamato wrote:
Turtles had good hearing, and Leo was making no efforts to cover the sounds of the girls voice on the other end of the phone.

Unless Raph was punking Leo... Mikey had the brief image of somewhere Raph crouching in hiding making his voice several octaves too high to sound normal for him and probably trying not to giggle at the over protective tone and 'Leader' growl that sort of filled Leo's voice now.

But the mental image evaporated as the girl answered Leo - Mikey did not catch all of that shifting fresh hot banana muffins onto a cooling rack to cool for a few moments whilst he prepared the net batch and when it was in the oven moving away back towards the lab, sticking his head in and -

"Nawwwwwwwwwwwww-" He squees, " Hey Don, Mel - I cooked some muffins if yous are hungry." His grin was ever wide and affectionate.... oh and "And Leo just got a call, I think it was from Raph's phone but some girl is talking to Fearless."

Don looked up when Mike poked his head in.  He rolled his eyes when his brother reacted to his and Mel's current position.  At the mention of food, Don's stomach grumbled loudly.  He tried hiding his embarrassment with a small clearing of his throat.

"Thanks, Mikey."  

He had a slight blush on his cheeks, but also tried to hide it.  Unfortunately, it wasn't successful.  "Are you hungry, Mel?" he decided to ask, since his own stomach had already given itself away.

Michelangelo Hamato wrote:
Mikey raises and eye ridge and seeing as Mel and Donnie were still in the lab he pokes his head back in and relays the message. "Donnie - we have to go rescue Raph... come on. Mel you'll have to stay with our dad." He gestures for the other two to follow him out more urgently this time.

Don's heart sank when Mike came back with that news.  Now Don had a whole bunch of questions to ask Mikey, but one stuck out in particular.  "What happened?"  He picked Mel off his lap and set her down on the floor then stood up, following his brother to the kitchen.

Melissa Andreas wrote:
" Why do I have to stay here? I'm not helpless besides I owe Raph he did save me." Mel protested yes she wanted to stay here until everything blew over but not to the point where she couldn't do anything.

He turned to Mel.  Then he glanced at Mikey briefly before turning back to the girl.  "It's too dangerous for you to be out there, Mel.  We don't even know what we're up against yet."  He hoped the answer to that question would be answered soon enough.  Then he could prepare for what he needed to take with them to rescue their brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa Andreas

avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:38 pm

" But I'm human and can see what's going on besides if they're human don't need you guys to cause trouble. If they have Raph you need all the information you can get before you decide to do something." Mel said trying to convince them that she wasn't about to be left behind. She didn't know how well that was gonna go for her she preferred to go and ask questions later instead of trying to talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2014-09-03
Age : 25
Location : Prolly robbin' yer crib or shaggin' yer girl.

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:07 pm

As quickly as a drunk man could, Gabriel got Mikko situated in his car, then pulled out of the alley. When Mikko suggested the tower, the thug gave that a brief thought, then decided it would be much better than the dreadful hospital.


"Okay... guess this means I get to see more than just the 'meetin' room..." Because even though the Dragons and Hun worked for the Shredder, the street Thugs were viewed as trash by most of the Foot. They were expected to attend mandatory meetings, but very few Dragons, only the higher ups had seen the rest of the tower...


"I did see a kunoichi's bedroom once.." He said, flashing her a wink. "You guys got the life for sure.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
avatar

Posts : 1659
Join date : 2014-08-25
Age : 28
Location : Wherever the drugs are.

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:34 pm

Mikko grinned at that.You should see my room. I have the silkiest sheets, you would love it. You know, I could...use a snuggle buddy tonight.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
avatar

Posts : 566
Join date : 2014-09-18
Age : 18
Location : Hogwarts!

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:45 pm

Melissa Andreas wrote:
" But I'm human and can see what's going on besides if they're human don't need you guys to cause trouble. If they have Raph you need all the information you can get before you decide to do something." Mel said trying to convince them that she wasn't about to be left behind. She didn't know how well that was gonna go for her she preferred to go and ask questions later instead of trying to talk.


Mikey holds up his hands placatingly at Mel. "nawww dudette, we could always use the extra eyes and ears, but your hurt, gotta be hungry... And you just got here, sides now would be a good time to talk to Master Splinter -" nods in introduction to their regal looking if small rat father. Mikey already knew of course Master had said Mel could stay and would be under Leo's care.

But he didn't say that.

"sides we don't know what kind of trap this could be... So... Let the ninjas handle it
." he adds winking and chuckling blinking at Donnie's look and giving his brother a small shrug to indicate he'd told Don all he knew and they'd just have to wait and see what trouble Raph had got himself into.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Splinter
Canon
avatar

Posts : 211
Join date : 2014-09-30
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:17 am

Splinter bows his head towards Michelangelo's introductions and watches his sons gather. "You can fill your brothers in on the way Leonardo. Go - see your missing brother post hast and ensure he is fine." The single father inside making him worry for Raphael. "And call me at once when yous can confirm his status." He adds firmly.

He looks back at the youth girl and smiles, "Michelangelo is correct young one, they do not know what this trap may be, just remain here and let your injury rest," He encourages nodding for Leonardo to hurry and move his team out. "Lead them true and trust your instincts."

Unless of course they were wrong.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
avatar

Posts : 500
Join date : 2014-08-25
Age : 21
Location : Underground

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:55 pm

Lets go guys! Leo hurried out the lair expecting the others to follow, minus Mel of course. He lead them down the tunnels and back up to the streets. Once topside he stopped and looked at the others.

I'll go talk to this girl alone, if anything happens then jump in.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa Andreas

avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:09 am

" Really just leave me with a giant rat that's your dad? I swear my life got weird but more likely more fun." Mel commented as she was left behind with no chance in sneaking out because he would know somehow. She turned to the rat still curious but now a bit nervous having no idea if she was staying or not.

" So let me guess I'm not staying here right?" Mel asked the turtles' dad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Martins
Moderator


Posts : 885
Join date : 2014-10-18
Age : 18
Location : solitary confinemnet

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:04 am

Checking the shell cell she still had encase 'Leonardo' had further instructions - or didn't show up.

Erica was cold.

She hops lightly to her cold feet and in efforts to walk them and her fingers she paces a little in each direction, stomping her feet a little.

the clip board in hand. Overall she had not written a great deal. The fact it took long was that she kept having to stop - like now - to warm herself... and think about exact or close to exact measurements of things she'd administered tot he great big reptile currently resting with Leatherhead on guard.

It also occurred to her she should keep an eye on Raphael during the night, and test the sword for poisons as she cleaned it later.

It may not be a practice still used - but she had to be certain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
avatar

Posts : 566
Join date : 2014-09-18
Age : 18
Location : Hogwarts!

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:26 am

He snatched up three muffins - "You'll be right cutie!" Mikey called over his shoulder to Mel, "Back soon dad!" to splinter, as he departed with Leo and Donnie with his usual flurry of noise and agility.

But as Leo lead them and they closed in on were they were going - oddly enough it could have been to April's the place they were going was right across a small street! Mikey became the embodiment of ninja-ness, a fluid silent moving indistinct shape.

So he and Donnie just sport of hang out and wait for Leo to holler? Fine by him... though he hated waiting!

He shrunk back into the dark beside Donnie in their spot listening and looked up at the brainy tall brother wondering if the dude still wanted to be filled in? But Leo had told them all he knew.

Mikey waited two seconds before holding up in Donatello's view one of the muffins. yeah he had heard Donnie's belly rumble!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Splinter
Canon
avatar

Posts : 211
Join date : 2014-09-30
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:10 am

Splinter felt his whiskers twitch in amusement and he nods to the table. "Come here child, sit and share a tea with me and some of these muffins Michelangelo cooked, no doubt to ensure you get some food in your belly." He says graciously and kindly.

"As in regards to staying, my sons seem to think it is for the best and I have agreed under Leonardo's watch and guidance you may remain - if you consent to it young lady." He adds this he himself seated comfortably. The girl probably picked up on the fact she would not get far if she tried to move after the brothers and so far he was being as nonthreatening as possible.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Melissa Andreas

avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:28 pm

" At least I can stay here until things on the surface dies down. I swear trouble finds me I didn't go out there to get into the trouble I am in now." Mel told Splinter as she went to the table sitting down grabbing a muffin to snack on unable to ignore free food.

" So Leo is gonna be watching me. What will he doing then when it comes to that?" She asked Splinter needing to know every detail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Splinter
Canon
avatar

Posts : 211
Join date : 2014-09-30
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:19 am

"In the same sense that he is watcher of all his brothers yes, you will be free to do your own thing of course of leave - but here you are under Leonardo's command." And soon as the leader proved himself capable he would be leading the entire clan. Master Splinter himself always there as support or guidance of course. "Mostly you will probably be encouraged to remain here as long as you need, ensure your trust worthiness when it is time to move on, and probably if you ask nicely participate in training."

He takes a muffin and nibbles, refusing the urge to watch his phone like a worried mother, waiting for the contact from Donatello. He hoped Raphael was okay.

He smiles at the youth.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Melissa Andreas

avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:40 pm

" Well being watched over will be different. Maybe when they come back I can convince one of them to go with me to get my stuff. Odds are the Purple Dragons and Foot don't know my hideout but I have to be on the safe side. Besides I don't wanna get lost in the sewers they smell bad." Mel laughed as she nibbled on her muffin. She would need her stuff seeing she was staying with mutants anyway and no one was really her size when it came to clothes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Splinter
Canon
avatar

Posts : 211
Join date : 2014-09-30
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:22 pm

"Maybe some time tomorrow you and my sons can plan a trip to retrieve anything you may need, though make sure you need them - we can find you new cloths with the help of our human family member and friend." The rat says kindly happily munching a second muffin and gesturing to hers. "Eat young one - I warn you if you don't Michelangelo will fear you are sick and try giving you his infamous pizza shake... you'll be surprised how quick people recover their appetite when faced with that horror." He chuckles amused sipping his tea to finish it and then get another - pouring the girl some fresh hot tea and bringing the milk and sugar out for her encase unlike he she needed such things.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Donatello Hamato
Canon
avatar

Posts : 407
Join date : 2014-08-27
Age : 19
Location : New York City

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:06 pm

Don hated waiting too, but it was best for him and Mikey to hold back...he guessed.  It wasn't that Don minded hanging out with Mikey (usually), but he could only handle hearing all about Mikey's favorite comic book heroes so many times.  

Don tried to interject some of his own 'nerdiness' into the conversation, but from the look on his little brother's face, it was clear the subject went right over his head.  Seeing the blank stares from Mikey, Don sighed, snagged up the muffin and ate it quietly. He was really hungry, after all. Hopefully Leo would be back soon enough.


Last edited by Donatello Hamato on Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa Andreas

avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:02 pm

" I'll take your word for it." Mel replied as she ate her muffin and sipped at the tear with lots of milk and sugar in it. She didn't get how people could drink tea straight but she didn't get people in general. In her mind she couldn't trust anyone in her own race and found it to be easier to be around mutants because to her they were different.

" When do you think they will be back?" She asked Splinter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
avatar

Posts : 566
Join date : 2014-09-18
Age : 18
Location : Hogwarts!

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:54 am

Mikey grins. "so.... think its cool we have a sleep over buddy at home." He whispers conversationally to Donnie holding onto his own muffin for the moment. Sure he wanted to eat it - in Mikey style! by stuffing the lot into his gob!

He grins at his brother in the dark leaning to peak about to see if he could see Leo and whomever he was talking to - was he finally talking to her?

But he could not and returns to ... annoying Donnie. "Soooooooooooooooo what trouble do you think Raph got himself into?"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Martins
Moderator


Posts : 885
Join date : 2014-10-18
Age : 18
Location : solitary confinemnet

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:44 am

The waiting girl was checking her phone for any messages from Leatherhead she found none so assumed her patient for now was still resting peacefully. She uses the time to set an alarm, for about six hours when the current dosage of pain medication would run out she guessed given Raphael's size. If he awoke she wanted to be awake to make sure he would be okay.

The alarm set the girl tucks the phone back into her hoodies pocket and double checks her patient record for anything she might have missed. But no, nothing so far.

And she checked Raphael's phone - nothing. She sighs and rolls her eyes a little shivering still a bit... and then yawns.... she sits back on the bin... feeling lethargic an really cursing not having dressed warmer... she pulls the hoodie over her knees to keep warm....


Last edited by Erica Martins on Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Splinter
Canon
avatar

Posts : 211
Join date : 2014-09-30
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:43 pm

Splinter shrugs a little for a moment worry and doubt and fear of what awaited his sons going after this largest, and strongest brother - if what ever had taken him got a hold of them... but he calms himself, Leonardo would be careful with how ever he went about the confrontation he was sure.

"When ever they have dealt with the situation and located their missing brother." He assures quietly. "But will that be later in the early hours of the morning? or tomorrow or in a short time of a few hours I do not know, we can only make sure our rumbly bellies are silenced and make ourselves comfortable but ready to move if they call for help." He checks his phone again before tucking it away. It would vibrate and make all other sorts of annoying noises if his sons called or messaged him.

He sips his tea smiling politely at the young woman.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Melissa Andreas

avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:21 pm

" Well if they take to long I'm gonna track them down hate being still for to long." Mel told Splinter even though odds of her tracking them was impossible as well as Splinter letting her do it. Still she could at least try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
avatar

Posts : 500
Join date : 2014-08-25
Age : 21
Location : Underground

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:37 am

Leo slowly and quietly walked up to the girl. He cleared his throat to get her attention. You the one that has Raph? Where is my brother? Leo asked, voice low and threatening. You better not be up to anything, and he better be ok.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Martins
Moderator


Posts : 885
Join date : 2014-10-18
Age : 18
Location : solitary confinemnet

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:54 am

She had not immediately noticed anything, her attention dulled by the chill and she was aware for a moment if no one showed up she would have to go inside and get more layers on. She was not after all supposed to be risking hypothermia.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" she squeaks in a strangled cry! and as she straightened from the hoodie she had been crouched in to conserve her bodily heat in a sort of jump backwards throwing the clip board at 'Leonardo' in fright.

he low threatening voice may have been soft... but this turtle was not injured - and looming!

"L... le Leonardo?" she whispers - eyes wide... "Um... your brother... you brother is safe at the moment..." She blinks... "Wait you think I hurt him?" she asks her voice still breathless with the fright.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
avatar

Posts : 500
Join date : 2014-08-25
Age : 21
Location : Underground

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:57 am

At the moment? What was that suppose to mean? I have no reason to believe otherwise. And what do you mean he's safe at the moment? Is this some kind of black mail? A trap? Who are you working for?

He motioned for the others to join him. This girl didn't seem threatening. But that didn't mean where ever she would bring them would be safe.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   

Back to top Go down
 
the Cost of Freedom
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» All I Want Is Freedom
» In The Name Of Freedom [R] (open)
» The Forgotten Cost (Please JOIN, MAJOR pack RP!)
» ress/zan move cost
» Freedom Is A Myth | Job | Solo | Aedre

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: