TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 the Cost of Freedom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael Hamato
Canon
avatar

Posts : 509
Join date : 2014-08-25
Age : 19
Location : In the shadows of yer nightmares.

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:39 pm

Mikko would be upset to know that it would take a lot to wear the large Turtle down.He had a lifetime of training to condition him for this, not to mention adrenaline. The only thing at stake for Mikko was returning to the Tower empty handed. No punishment for her, seeing as how she wasn't sent on a mission to bring him in. No one knew about their little run in, except the Dragons. And that one was so friggin' high that he would probably forget all of this by morning. Raphael had so much more on the line. If he lost, his life would be over. His family would be placed in danger. The Turtle had more to fight for, and it was displayed in his every block, every well executed counter move. Sure, he could have easily taken her out, but while the Foot were trash, this woman didn't deserve to die.


"You jus' need to walk away..." He advised once again, but she seemed unrelenting. This could go on for awhile, but he knew that eventually she would tire out. Unfortunately he wouldn't have the opportunity to focus on taking her out by exhaustion. Black clad figured began to drop from the roof of the old warehouse, and soon he was surrounded...


"Crud.." He huffed and looked at Mikko. "Yer friends don't believe in a fair fight..."

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loventrice Dixon

avatar

Posts : 311
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 31
Location : Hiding

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:53 pm

A certain kitty cat had been in the shadows watching the fight between the turtle and the woman. She didn't see the point in join the fight, the turtle seemed to have everything under control. Hopefully the turtle would kill the woman soon then Love would have a meal for another night.

But then the odds turn. It seemed the sword lady had friends. Maybe Red would need some help after all.

As fast as she could, which was pretty fast, she was behind the ninja woman and her claws where in her back.

Hi handsome. Looked like you could use some help.

_________________
I'm a creature who kills to live and who drinks a body's worth of blood a day and doesn't think twice about who i'm sucking it from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
avatar

Posts : 1659
Join date : 2014-08-25
Age : 28
Location : Wherever the drugs are.

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:56 pm

Mikko was ready to make another attack when the others showed up. She let out a groan. Damn she wanted to take out the turtle herself. Before she could say anything about it, a sharp pain was felt in her back, then it happen again. She let out a cry and fell to her knees.

She was finally able to spin around and face her attacker. she was not expecting to see the cat.

Bitch!

Mikko went to stand, but the cat's claws hit her face. Now there was blood everywhere all Mikko could do was back herself away from the cat and try to regroup.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Master Splinter
Canon
avatar

Posts : 211
Join date : 2014-09-30
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:41 pm

Splinter could hear the entire exchange from were he was and his ears and nose twitched.

He hurries to the congregation of three out of four sons and the new young face. Voice firm and deep as he enquires of Leonardo, "What is going on here?"

Of course he already had heard but preferred to hear it again - maybe with a little unease from his sons, that was always a little amusing.

The girl could not have been older than fourteen Splinter judged his dark eyes meeting hers and waiting for his sons - probably Leonardo to make the introductions.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Raphael Hamato
Canon
avatar

Posts : 509
Join date : 2014-08-25
Age : 19
Location : In the shadows of yer nightmares.

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:06 am

Much to Raphael's dismay, things were going to hell real fast. He was surrounded by enemies, outnumbered with no escape route. Then to make matters worse, the smell of gasoline met his senses and in a matter of seconds, the warehouse went up in flames. Perfect! He briefly wondered if the Purple Dragons had something to do with this, but no. They were in cahoots with the Foot. It seemed Saki's followers were trying to either smoke him out of the building, or burn him alive! That would explain why most started to retreat, and the only escape routes were being blocked off.


Raphael continued to fight through the remainders as the Cat appeared out of nowhere and attacked Mikko. It seemed the Feline was on his side, but one thing was for certain. They needed to get out of here otherwise no one would be alive to figure it out!


"Considerin' that we're about to be a couple of fried mutants, I think we better save introductions for later.." He told her, momentarily becoming distracted as a blazing ceiling beam fell from the roof, landing only inches in front of him. The lapse in concentration was all that was needed for one Foot to bury his sword into the Reptile's flesh, between his neck and carapace, barely missing his spine. An anguished and pained growl echoed throughout the warehouse as he spun and took out his attacker, then reached for the sword, not realizing that he shouldn't touch it. It was probably a good thing that the hilt was out of his reach. The handle was the only thing visible. The entirety of the blade was buried inside of him...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leatherhead

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2015-02-25

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:45 am

This old set of storm drains he rarely visited. But occasionally the collection of old factory and mostly sitting about empty warehouses yielded fantastic prizes to a stealthy mutant alligator. And he could swim the entirety of these older sections at times- like now - because after a rain there was always a back log of water for several days. It allowed him to come to his destination and do what crocodilians did best, lie still invisible hidden in water with only nostrils and eyes poking the surface to search the area before he exited to go a scrounging about. If he was lucky a meal was close he could snatch. But not this night -

- the smell of smoke gave him pause as he came up to the empty hole where grating use to stretch across, in fact a bit still did in jagged pieces where the rest had rusted away, approx six foot by four rectangular shape. The water filled hole allowed him to investigate the sensory over load of heat and stench of growing smoke. He puzzled watching as people in black pjammers (or thats' what it looked like to him) were busy blocking off a side entrance - not ten feet from him and totally unawares. And to keep it that way the big alligator sucked his nostrils flat and seemingly without effort his eyes sunk below the surface without a ripple. He would wait for them to disappear and then unblock the entrance. Usually he did not involve himself in human affairs - but instinct told him there had to be a reason why they were blocking an entrance, and he'd seen run ins with the black pjs before watched from the shadows some of the atrocities they committed.

The black pjs scurried off - and counting twenty Mississippi's in his mind the big mutant alligator hoped it meant no one would note him, his every muscle tensed

A fast thrust out of the water, throwing the stuff aside like it was cardboard boxes and bust the doors with a violent full bodied swipe of his powerful tail and leaving the crushed aside door rushing back to the hole and water before any one saw him - he hoped.

And here he waited - watching...

_________________


Last edited by Leatherhead on Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loventrice Dixon

avatar

Posts : 311
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 31
Location : Hiding

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:33 pm

Love's eyes widen as she witnessed the sword go into the turtle. she leaped over the burning rubble and pushed his hand down. Don't touch it, you'll just make it worse. Lets get the hell out of her.

It was then that a loud crash was heard. Love turned to see the doors open and a large mutant standing there.

Looks like everyone is out tonight.Let's go!

_________________
I'm a creature who kills to live and who drinks a body's worth of blood a day and doesn't think twice about who i'm sucking it from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raphael Hamato
Canon
avatar

Posts : 509
Join date : 2014-08-25
Age : 19
Location : In the shadows of yer nightmares.

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:18 am

Suddenly the Cat woman was by his side, and then the doors seemed to 'explode'? Raphael couldn't make sense of it all, but then again his mind was in a literal haze and blood loss certainly wasn't helping the situation any. Hearing Love's orders to not touch the sword, the large Reptile gave a frustrated sigh and covered his snout with the overhanging fabric of his dew rag as they exited the burning building.


Adrenaline masked most of the discomfort, but Raphael was aware enough to know that something wasn't right. Once they were safely outside, the mutant Turtle decided that he could take a moment to regroup. He staggered over to a large crate and took a seat, lowering his head between his knees to fight the nausea and overwhelming vertigo. The action was incredibly uncomfortable considering he had a katana buried inside of him, but fortunately it hadn't hit anything vital, just did a hell of a lot of tissue and vein damage, hence the massive blood loss...


"Someone...someone busted through those doors..." Raphael managed through labored breaths, just before the violent coughing fit hit him full force...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donatello Hamato
Canon
avatar

Posts : 407
Join date : 2014-08-27
Age : 19
Location : New York City

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:42 am

Melissa Andreas wrote:
" I'm Melissa but usually go by Mel. And your Don right?" Mel asked him as he got closer to her apparently curious about her injury.

" I'm fine this is really nothing." She told him trying to be tough but winced in pain.

Don smiled, nodding. "That's right." He refrained from rolling his eyes at his little brother. That was certainly stating the obvious. Don carefully looked over her arm then glanced up at her when his examination was finished. "I can bandage this properly," he offered with a small shrug and a smile.

Don listened carefully as Leo explained what happened. Then he nodded once more, taking the girls hand gently in his. "Let's get this cleaned up, okay?" He very gently started pulling her towards his lab and over to his table. "Can you sit down here?" he asked, gesturing to the stool by his workbench.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leatherhead

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2015-02-25

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:43 am

Leatherhead could have swallowed a mouth full of the disgusting water he'd dived back in to hide - shocked. Mutants! He stands up in the water - slowly.

"I busted the door."
His deep gravelly voice answered the - turtle. And he could smell blood, the burnt furr and flesh... "Yous are hurt" He steps up out of the hole of water he'd been hiding in, holding up his clawed webbed hands to show he had no weapons. "Can I help yous?" he asks - just encase they did not want more of his help... but he could see the sword hilt. "You, turtle, need medical intervention now... I know someone whom can help me help you... Both of you if you are both injured... If you let me cover that penetrating wound as best as possible to staunch further blood loss I can take you back to my lair for care." it would not be an easy trip but if the turtle consented and let Leatherhead provide first aid and let him carry him through the waters back to his lair - what the cat was going to do he did not know... Maybe she if not as injured could be told to meet him somewhere when the turtle was safe?

As long as the turtle was a mutant like him, the mutagenic properties in his blood would speed and aid recovery once the blood loss was staunched. And as long as he was given space to recover and fluids to replenish blood loss.

He looked over the items he threw about to crush aside the door... And spied some lengthen rolls of what might have been destined to be sheet linen spilling out of a box that was crushed from his violent toss, and it was wrapped in plastic. That would help. He moves to the pile tail dragging to grab up a roll to rip open with his claws, then tear into strips waiting for the turtles reply.... Of lack there of, by which Leatherhead would take the initiative and simply provide the care and send the cat on if she was not to hurt and take the big turtle with him. Though if unconscious it would change a bit of the travel - as he'd have to avoid complete submersion whilst the turtle could not actively hold his breath.

But as long as he got the bleeding under control either way he could get the turtle to his home quick and treat him.

_________________


Last edited by Leatherhead on Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:38 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa Andreas

avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:08 am

Donatello Hamato wrote:
Melissa Andreas wrote:
" I'm Melissa but usually go by Mel. And your Don right?" Mel asked him as he got closer to her apparently curious about her injury.

" I'm fine this is really nothing." She told him trying to be tough but winced in pain.

Don smiled, nodding.  "That's right."  He refrained from rolling his eyes at his little brother.  That was certainly stating the obvious.  Don carefully looked over her arm then glanced up at her when his examination was finished.  "I can bandage this properly," he offered with a small shrug and a smile.

Don listened carefully as Leo explained what happened.  Then he nodded once more, taking the girls hand gently in his.  "Let's get this cleaned up, okay?"  He very gently started pulling her towards his lab and over to his table.  "Can you sit down here?" he asked, gesturing to the stool by his workbench.

Mel had no choice but to follow Don as he took her to his area after looking at her arm and got onto the stool so he could handle her injured arm.

" Well this is different never thought someone actually cared usually I handled this stuff on my own and hope I don't get sick from the wounds." She commented as she held out her arm wincing in pain from the movement.

" I'm supposed to be tough and this is so not proving it." The young teen fumed fighting back tears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donatello Hamato
Canon
avatar

Posts : 407
Join date : 2014-08-27
Age : 19
Location : New York City

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:24 am

Don was taken back by her attitude. He felt bad for her. The girl was so young. She shouldn't have had to take care of herself completely at that age. "Well, I care, Mel," he told her simply as he brought over his first aid kit, removing the makeshift bandage and then carefully cleaning the wound.

As he worked, he wanted to keep her mind off of what he was doing so he decided to strike up a conversation. "Do you want to tell me a little about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
avatar

Posts : 566
Join date : 2014-09-18
Age : 18
Location : Hogwarts!

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:27 am

Mikey grins - knowing he was being annoying and follows Donnie and Mel. "Yeah Donnie is the bomb when it comes to doing this - and he's all self taught!" he brags for his purple clad brother watching interestedly. "pssssh girl - it hurts - your allowed to cry... we all have... me and Leo and Raph - okay Raph because he thought we were all goners and all... and tried to pretend it was just dusty." He adds.

He looks about for the box of tissues for her encase and finding it eagerly bounces over missing by millimeters at times bumping into things.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa Andreas

avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:36 am

Donatello Hamato wrote:
Don was taken back by her attitude.  He felt bad for her.  The girl was so young.  She shouldn't have had to take care of herself completely at that age. "Well, I care, Mel," he told her simply as he brought over his first aid kit, removing the makeshift bandage and then carefully cleaning the wound.

As he worked, he wanted to keep her mind off of what he was doing so he decided to strike up a conversation.  "Do you want to tell me a little about yourself?"

" I'm just a street kid that took off from her foster home and steal whatever I can or want. I get into fights a lot just for the rush. Why would you want to know about any of that stuff?" Mel asked him as the tears finally broke free from the wound being cleaned because son of a bitch it hurt. And two of the turtles were seeing those tears like the other two had because of her emotions and now because of pain. She winced from the pain and couldn't help but squirm to try to get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
avatar

Posts : 566
Join date : 2014-09-18
Age : 18
Location : Hogwarts!

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:42 am

Ever the most freely emotional turtle, and empathetic Mikey's face falls into a sad pout - almost comically so and he brings the tissues over, "Oh Lil Dudette it's going to be okay. Every one gets a little over eager sometimes - you lucked out - Raph helped you and Leo broguht you to us." He tries to cheer her - it was no secret the youngest brother was a great big teddy turtle!

He still got the sniffles when watching Bambi's mother die in Bambi for crying out loud!


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donatello Hamato
Canon
avatar

Posts : 407
Join date : 2014-08-27
Age : 19
Location : New York City

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:26 pm

Don almost regretted asking her that question because it only seemed to bring her more pain. He thought maybe he brought up some old wounds, figuratively. Of course, he also knew that she was trying to suck up her emotions from the physical pain she felt right now. However, failing miserably. But that was okay.

"I was just wanting to know a little more about you. I'm sorry if I dragged up anything unpleasant, though." Now he was bandaging her wounds carefully, not missing the small wince when he hit a certain spot on her arm. "Sorry," he mumbled and finished the job as quickly and careful as possible.

That done, he stepped back, smiling softly at her. "There. All done."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa Andreas

avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2015-02-11
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:46 pm

" It's okay they're all just memories or my life now and I'm used to them." Mel replied as she rubbed at her eyes trying to stop the tears but they wouldn't stop coming. Other than earlier tonight she hadn't had a good hard cry in a long time and the dam just broke. It wasn't the physical stuff it was the damn emotional stuff physical pain ended while the emotional pain didn't. All the crying did was make her feel vulnerable like it was now and the wall was gone showing she was just a young teen.

" Christ look at me what am I five?" She asked through the tears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Splinter
Canon
avatar

Posts : 211
Join date : 2014-09-30
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:25 pm

Sighing a little, but glad the youth was being taken care of Splinter makes his way to the kitchen to boil a pot - maybe Mikey would begin something for dinner - hopefully something normal to feed the girl.

everything was always better with a full belly.

He glances over his shoulder at Leonardo - "Joining me in a tea my son?" he enquires. "Give Raphael a moment or two before pursuing him" If that was what was on Leonardo's mind.

Even if he did feel a tug of worry - but sometimes his impulsive and hot headed son would hang out with Casey late even after a battle.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Loventrice Dixon

avatar

Posts : 311
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 31
Location : Hiding

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:04 pm

Leatherhead wrote:
Leatherhead could have swallowed a mouth full of the disgusting water he'd dived back in to hide - shocked. Mutants! He stands up in the water - slowly.

"I busted the door."
His deep gravelly voice answered the - turtle. And he could smell blood, the burnt furr and flesh... "Yous are hurt" He steps up out of the hole of water he'd been hiding in, holding up his clawed webbed hands to show he had no weapons. "Can I help yous?" he asks - just encase they did not want more of his help... but he could see the sword hilt. "You, turtle, need medical intervention now... I know someone whom can help me help you... Both of you if you are both injured... If you let me cover that penetrating wound as best as possible to staunch further blood loss I can take you back to my lair for care." it would not be an easy trip but if the turtle consented and let Leatherhead provide first aid and let him carry him through the waters back to his lair - what the cat was going to do he did not know... Maybe she if not as injured could be told to meet him somewhere when the turtle was safe?

As long as the turtle was a mutant like him, the mutagenic properties in his blood would speed and aid recovery once the blood loss was staunched. And as long as he was given space to recover and fluids to replenish blood loss.

He looked over the items he threw about to crush aside the door... And spied some lengthen rolls of what might have been destined to be sheet linen spilling out of a box that was crushed from his violent toss, and it was wrapped in plastic. That would help. He moves to the pile tail dragging to grab up a roll to rip open with his claws, then tear into strips waiting for the turtles reply.... Of lack there of, by which Leatherhead would take the initiative and simply provide the care and send the cat on if she was not to hurt and take the big turtle with him. Though if unconscious it would change a bit of the travel - as he'd have to avoid complete submersion whilst the turtle could not actively hold his breath.

But as long as he got the bleeding under control either way he could get the turtle to his home quick and treat him.

It seemed this gator had things under control And The human was still sitting on the floor bleeding. Well, Love wasn't going to pass up a free meal. she grabbed the foot ninja and started to drag her out of the building. You guys better hurry before this whole place falls apart. She told them as she got Mikko outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
avatar

Posts : 500
Join date : 2014-08-25
Age : 21
Location : Underground

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:07 pm

Tea sounds good. Yeah, I'm sure Raph is alright. It was just one female foot. She was a little strange though, I swear I saw her pull off her mask and kiss Raph. I wonder what her boss would say about that.

Leo went to the kitchen with Splinter and sat down to a cup of tea.

I know I maybe shouldn't have bought the girl here, but I wasn't sure what else to do. This seemed like the safest thing to do for her.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raphael Hamato
Canon
avatar

Posts : 509
Join date : 2014-08-25
Age : 19
Location : In the shadows of yer nightmares.

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:55 am

Raphael was still trying to compose himself when the large mutant alligator made himself known. At first, Raph was completely taken aback, if not slightly startled by the sudden appearance. Then again, the creature could have approached at a cautious speed, but the injured reptile's mind seemed to be speeding everything up...


"What tha'.." He breathed, bloodshot eyes slightly widening as he took the massive creature in. Raph was a big dude, but this guy made him feel small. The mutant was doing his best to make it clear that he posed no threat, but being a skeptic by nature, the red-clad Turtle didn't fully trust him. Besides, he was a crocodilian! Donnie's national geographic shows had once traumatized him as a child as he witnessed a large gator chop through a turtle's shell, crushing the poor creature alive before swallowing it down. But.. that would be an impossible scenario in this situation. Besides, they were mutants. more civilized than their animal counterparts... or at least he hoped.


It seemed the large beast was offering medical assistance. Normally Raphael would have declined and tried to make it home so that Donatello could save him. Fortunately Raph realized that he wouldn't make it far in his condition. He had no choice but to trust the big guy.



"How.. far?" He managed to ask as he tried to find his footing. He noticed the cat-mutant pulling Mikko out of the burning building, but never did he suspect that Kitty intended on eating her. For all he knew, she was doing a good dead...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leatherhead

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2015-02-25

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:28 am

Leatherhead dragged his pile of strips over - spying the cat and woman and then focusing on the turtle as he gave sort of consent and with deft fingers that contrasted with the strength he possessed as he first pushed the injured turtle back to a seat positing, then built padding about the imbedded sword both to keep it still inside the turtle and to prevent further blood loss ... at least externally as he answers his questions. "It is about five minutes if you allow me to take you via the water ways - the wound should be stable and covered enough for the journey and I will need extra hands to get it out. I am Leatherhead by the way." He looks at the cat and woman, then back at the big turtle, "as long as you are okay with riding my back."

"I may have to take her as well... will you bring her here?" He adds speaking to the cat, gesturing to the woman. He would have to swim with them on his back. This was okay as he was big and strong enough to handle the short swim back to his hidden Den with both of them.

Under his left arm pit he usually straps his own small hand rebuilt mobile device under a layer of duct tape and sent a message to his human friend to meet him at his Den asap. Not doubting she would be there. He NEVER messaged her this late unless it was an emergency. and that had never occurred before.

Sirens hit the air - they had to move tails!

"Do you also require attention?" He asks the cat securing the turtle so the wound was covered and protected for the journey and waiting for the turtles okay traveling with him - unless he passed out then Leatherhead would just the turtle -and waits for the cat to answer him.

_________________


Last edited by Leatherhead on Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
avatar

Posts : 566
Join date : 2014-09-18
Age : 18
Location : Hogwarts!

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:59 am

Mikey sighs and places the tissues down beside the girl and then left Donnie to it, not sure if she really wanted to have both of them there whilst she was so sad and Donnie was a good quiet turtle. Slipping out of the lab and away from the pair he hovers uncomfortably for a few moments near the kitchen - then decides to muck about with his shell cell.

plonking himself in the living space he opens up the game and set about playing, tongue out the side of his mouth.


Until he lost the first round and his belly rumbled.

It would be wonderful to have something to eat he supposed. But it was late - what coul dhe whip up quick they could munch that was perfect for a snack?

hmmmm.... ooooh Muffins! they had some really brown bananas left over that would be perfect for the mashing and muffin making.

If there was one thing Mikey had become good at - it was muffins.

He tucks his phone back away and stands moving towards the kitchen, "Hey bro," He grins at Leo, "Dad." He adds to Splinter moving to gather the bananas and one of those cheap cake mixes and some bowls for the stirring.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loventrice Dixon

avatar

Posts : 311
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 31
Location : Hiding

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:19 am

I'm fine, thank you. And this woman is coming home with me, it's been a while since I had a good meal. Love continued to drag Mikko away from the building, and hearing her words, Mikko started to protest. She had lost a lot of blood and it didn't go unnotice that her people left her to die.

Mikko struggled best she could, but the cat her are firm. God she was such a worthless ninja. And now she was going to be some mutant's dinner.

Where were those thug boys when you needed them.

_________________
I'm a creature who kills to live and who drinks a body's worth of blood a day and doesn't think twice about who i'm sucking it from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raphael Hamato
Canon
avatar

Posts : 509
Join date : 2014-08-25
Age : 19
Location : In the shadows of yer nightmares.

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:02 am

If Raphael had been in better condition, he probably would have protested the assistance that Leatherhead was giving him, but unfortunately the Turtle had lost a lot of blood and the sword made movement extremely painful. His color was no longer the vibrant tone of green it had been only twenty minutes ago...


"Okay.." Raphael agreed with a nod, consenting to the Gator's advice of taking the water way. It seemed that the other mutant would require assistance once back at his lair and again, Raphael gave a faint nod. What choice did he have? Without the help, it felt as though he would bleed out. One thing was for certain, there was no way he was making it home tonight. "Raphael.." He replied to the introduction, figuring it was only fair.


"Let's... do this..." He said, pushing himself up onto wobbly legs. It seemed as though the Cat intended to make a meal out of Mikko, but he was in no condition to protest. Fortunately for the woman, it seemed that help would come in the most unlikely forms...



_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   

Back to top Go down
 
the Cost of Freedom
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» All I Want Is Freedom
» In The Name Of Freedom [R] (open)
» The Forgotten Cost (Please JOIN, MAJOR pack RP!)
» ress/zan move cost
» Freedom Is A Myth | Job | Solo | Aedre

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: